marshall 30th anniversary heaD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marshall 30th anniversary heaD

i'm planning on buying one used from ebay....The problem is that i don't have a cab yet to use it with the marshall.So i was wondering ,untill i get paid again and have the necessary money to buy a 2x12 cab, if i could use the 30th anniversary head through my mesa dual caliber dc5 combo with the black shadow speaker which is rated from what i recall at 90watts.The mesa on the rear pannel has an input "SLAVE".....should i use the slave input of the mesa?I do not indend to use the marshall 30th anniversary at full 100w output.....i will be using it at half the power.Any thoughts?

Re: marshall 30th anniversary heaD

As long as the ohms match, you can do it. You won't blow up that speaker unless you blast it. I think the slave goes to the Mesa's power section, so definitely don't connect the Marshall's output to that. If the Mesa's speaker isn't a plug, you may have to make one from 2 leads and a female jack, or take a cheap speaker cable and cut the male jack off one side and connect the pos. and neg. directly to the Mesa speaker.
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
    X