Geicko is giving me G.A.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geicko is giving me G.A.S.

So...Geicko is airing these commercials now with the Gecko riding along in the car sleeping with the kids in the back seat....and another one featuring a bunch of dogs staring at him.

I really like the acoustic music in the commercials, and now have acquired a bit of a case of GAS for an acoustic guitar.

Is it bad when there is so much junk on the radio that you have to turn to auto insurance commercials for inspiration?

So who has a good acoustic-electric that you'd recommend?
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

depends on your price range..........

but....theres two brands of guitars that i absolutely LOVE!!!

and i've never heard or played a bad one of either kind in any model...and that's Taylors & Takamines!!!

however...with acoustics...it's soooo up to your own ear/feel...they all have their own personality...even more so than electrics........so just play as many different kinds as possible...do yourself a favor and don't buy one until you've played at least 6 or 7 different kinds...

just my advice...good luck shopping...i love my tak and wouldn't trade it or sell it for anything!!!

later,
    mike
    Originally posted by jeremy
    God hates bad guitar tone
    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
    X