Charvel dealers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel dealers?

Does anyone know of any stores in Southern CA that regularly stock Charvel guitars, or any online dealers that have them with prices?

I seem to have taken an interest in Peavey Wolfgangs, higher-end ESPs, and Charvel guitars lately... plus I'm waiting for those EB/MM SUB guitars to come out. The GW 2005 Buyers guide lists the Silhouette-styled SUB at about $600 so I'm anxious to try one out.

I seem to be in a phase where I'm looking for a good alternative to Strats and Les Paul-types and I've already run thru Ibanez, Jackson, etc

I feel a GAS attack comin on...

Re: Charvel dealers?

Drop Kevin Easton a line. www.eastonguitars.com
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

American Musical Supply has em cheap too. Thats where i got my Standard. Check it out, www.americanmusicalsupply.com

Comment

Thanx guys. I'm looking for a Model A to try out.

I've also been flirting with the idea of putting a warmoth Strat neck (CBS headstock) onto a Warmoth Soloist body... then going with the Floyd/ 2 hummer route.
        Last edited by B2D; 06-24-2004, 11:18 PM.

Comment

I like those SUBs, except the pickguard is pretty flimsy- not nearly as thick as it looks. If it plays 1/2 as good as my Silo Special, I will snag one too.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer
            I like those SUBs, except the pickguard is pretty flimsy- not nearly as thick as it looks. If it plays 1/2 as good as my Silo Special, I will snag one too.
            As long as the pickguard doesn't crack I'm cool. I wish they'd make a Silo Special with a Floyd, though.

Comment

Working...
            X