problem with boss pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with boss pedals

i ve just bought a mt-2 boss and pluged it in just before my boss noise suppressor but when i activate the mt-2, the noise suppressor doesn t suppress anything...

Does someone kwons this problem??
    Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Re: problem with boss pedals

go from send on ns-2 to input of mt-2 out of the mt-2 into the return of the ns-2 and go out to whatever you want from the output of the ns-2. works great...

edit- i run my ns-2 at a lil before 3 o-clock on the threshold and minimum on the decay
    Last edited by Chi3f; 06-24-2004, 07:53 AM.
    boreddddddddddd

Comment

thanks a lot!! i have a wah pedal, and put it too like you said and it works better too. i just need one more cable...

i tried your configuration and me too i use it on "3 o clock" but i have to put a lot of decay! i don t know if it is because of the guitar ( a bolt on one ) but i have a very short sustain when i play solo...is it normal?? ( i don t think my strings are too close of my fretboard)
      Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Comment

To set it up, going by the instructions, set both threshold and decay on minimum. then increase threshold til the noise goes (i usually palm mute strings when doing this). If your sound doesnt decay naturally, increase the decay until it does.

Comment

i never had a problem losing much sustain with it set at minimum but that's why they make adjustments. whats right for me might not be right for you. I like it on minimum so when i go to completely mute the strings you don't get any noise because it pretty much cuts it out right off but not a noticeable jump to people listening. Also when your playing a solo you can just shut it off but like I said I don’t have a problem with losing sustain.
          boreddddddddddd

Comment

Working...
          X