• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2D
    replied
    Re: Lonestar...Just got it !!

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
    That may be one of the coolest combo's Boogie's put out since the Subway Rocket.
    I heard the halfstack version, but only for a few minutes. I should go down to the Mesa Store in Hollywood and listen to that new Stilletto. That's the new Mesa that has me intrigued, mostly because it's an EL-34 amp designed to be more Marshall-like.
    I'm heading down into the Mesa Hollywood store on Sunday. I was there a month ago and the guys working there told me the Stilettos would not be there until the first week of July but hey maybe they got there early.

Oh yea they also confirmed my question about the Stiletto going back to be reworked after lukewarm reviews at the NAMM show... you gotta give them credit for really trying!

But yeah those lonestars are really kickin' amps! Very vintage Fender but with modern features and vibe. Most excellent and the 2nd best clean amp I'd ever heard. (1st place goes to a '66 Deluxe Reverb with the original GE tubes still in it, and a V30 speaker)

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

That may be one of the coolest combo's Boogie's put out since the Subway Rocket.
    I heard the halfstack version, but only for a few minutes. I should go down to the Mesa Store in Hollywood and listen to that new Stilletto. That's the new Mesa that has me intrigued, mostly because it's an EL-34 amp designed to be more Marshall-like.

Leave a comment:

• Hoss
    replied

Awesome man!!!

i'd love to try one of those out!!!

NEW STUFF ROCKS!!!

Leave a comment:

• nuntius
    replied

hell yes, those amps are awesome

my guitar teacher just bought one with the money he's making being the new proud mary guitarist...

i'm attempting to hatch a plan to steal it ... hehe

Leave a comment:

• Robert S.
    replied

Those are VERY nice amps, enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• captain cavman
    started a topic Lonestar...Just got it !!

Lonestar...Just got it !!

Ok , I will go for holydays tonight and I just had my new Mesa Lonestar 1x12 combo last night !!!

It's a real wonder , I love that tone

Will post clips when I'm back

see you friends and take care of R'n'R !
Working...
X