Justin Hawkins Les Paul!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Hawkins Les Paul!

I was browsing the gibson site and look what i found!

they are making a signature custom les paul for justin hawkins of the darkness! Ive seen that guitar before but now its gonna be released to the public! Im sure i wont be able to afford it but dang im sure it will be a sweet axe. He used that axe at the mtv brit awards or something its got a flame inlay running up te enck and the guitar is some cool looking silver burst finish.
    Proud Master of Strats.....

Re: Justin Hawkins Les Paul!

I want one
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

That Seashell Paul looks real pretty too. You can see some contouring on the back in the smaller photos is you look hard.

Comment

Get out your wallets because its oing to cost you 12-14,000 US.
        Low wattage rocks!
        Bumbox Lead 1
        Orange Tiny Terror
        Vox 120VTH
        ----------------------
        Gibson LP Standard - SG Supreme
        Agile LP-2500 - Jackson JSX-94

Comment

No comment :fing25:
          Normans Guitars

Comment

When I saw them in concert, I like the seashell-based one better. It looked cooler. I might have gone for the LP Custom, had he played the pink one, but he only had the silver one that night.
            http://www.thedarknessrock.com/image...etpage/kansas/ <-- pics from my show

isn't it sexy?!

Comment

I thought this was the new JH Les Paul, the one hes holding in the pic.

thats what it said in that issue.

Comment

What has this guy done to get a sig axe? I mean, Slash doesn't have a Slash Signature Les Paul, and if there ever was someone who Gibson could use as a LP spokesperson, it's him. I mean, sometimes, it just annoys me when folks get a signature amp. Kinda like, not only does Tom Delonge of Blink 182 have a custom Strat, but a Gibson signature too? What gives?

Comment

Originally posted by JSS
                  What has this guy done to get a sig axe? I mean, Slash doesn't have a Slash Signature Les Paul, and if there ever was someone who Gibson could use as a LP spokesperson, it's him. I mean, sometimes, it just annoys me when folks get a signature amp. Kinda like, not only does Tom Delonge of Blink 182 have a custom Strat, but a Gibson signature too? What gives?
                  Didn't slash just get a Signature Lp?

Comment

haha yeah slash has a sig lp. didnt he used to have a different sig lp too? the red one with the snake on it or something?
                    Originally posted by Aceman
                    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Yep, you're right ex.

He originally had a flamed red top les paul with a serpeant on it. His new sig. guitar is tobacco sunburst with black uncovered SD Alnico II Pros and a piezo pickup system.
                      Originally posted by kevlar3000
                      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
                      Originally posted by Zerberus
                      Better is often the enemy of good
                      Originally posted by ginormous
                      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

slash had 2 signature gisbons LP's and a epiphone sig lp too. I thinkthe justin lp looks sweet! And i think JH is a very good gitarist anyways he does deserve it, slash is good too. I think both are well deserving, as for tom delonge sure i thinkhe deserves it, he has contributed to sending punk into the main stream anyways.
                        Proud Master of Strats.....

Comment

Originally posted by JSS
                          Hey as long as the instrument in question is GOOD I don;t really care whose signature axe it is. And as for whether or not an artist is "deserving" of an instrument... I think debating that is kinda pointless.

Besides, I'm sure that if you were a breaking artists that put out a successful debut album and then got an instrument deal I'm sure YOU wouldn't complain. AND I'm sure that you would feel you deserved it for even making it that far.

Comment

Clever marketing ploy by Gibson to make you buy something which will cost more than the regular LP - well if that's what people want.....

I suspect they are also trying to recoup, some of the their legal expenses with the lawsuits against PRS and Tokai
                            Normans Guitars

Comment

Forget the guitar I wanna know where I can buy those Zebra pants! :drool:

Comment

Working...
                              X