Jeff Seal
    ..lots and lots of toys!

"...swords and tequila, carry me through the fight!"

"I am Phil"....
    www.houstonamprepair.com

Comment

Re: Hey im new here

Welcome!!

There are some really great people here. Enjoy....
      -Butch Snyder
      butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Greetings JimiH.

Nice list of gear you got there. That kind of GAS doesn't normally hit until your 30's. Looks like a well rounded arsenal.
        Originally posted by Scott_F
        On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

thanks for all the greetings lol yah jammer i do have pretty bad GAS the only stuff i spend money on is setup i have two options pretty much have a car and dont ever get nice guitar stuff or have nice guitar stuff and never get a car
          Guitars
          MIA Olypmic white Strat, Warmoth Neck(Brazilian Rosewood)-Fralin Vintage Hots
          MIA Strat '57 RI, Tobacco Sunburst
          Danny Gatton Trib Tele-Barden Rail/Tex Mex
          Agile Al-3000-'59/Seth
          MIJ "Blackie" Strat-Ant Texas Hots

Amps
          70's Fender Super Reverb Head, Blackfaced by Billy Penn
          Fender Deluxe Plus 112

Pedals
          Modded V-847, Sniper GE-7, Boss CH-1, Modded TS-9, Boss SD-1, Boss DS-1, Keeley Blues Driver, Carl Martin Rock Drive.

Comment

Welcome to this sanctuary of information available only to the elite!..... or those who discover the address to this forum *shrugs*

anyway, nice list of gear there. What do you think about Agile guitars in general?
            • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
            • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
            • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
            • G&L Tribute Comanche
            • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
            • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
            • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Originally posted by JimiHWannaBe
              50th anniversery '57 American Strat Reissue
              I love you already
              im cory

Comment

hey bro, welcome to the forum. If ya feel the need to get rid of any of that gear, just drop me a line.
                This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Welcome JH

You'll find it's a great forum. I came along when I was looking at what pickups to get, and was pretty much blown away by how much the guys here know.

Very humbling, and hey, made me stay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman_666
                    Welcome to this sanctuary of information available only to the elite!..... or those who discover the address to this forum *shrugs*

anyway, nice list of gear there. What do you think about Agile guitars in general?
                    well right now i have an Agile acoustic electric that is pretty much an ovation rip off i got it for 200 new off their ebay site because i needed a cheap acoustic electric and i was pretty impressed with it. it plays alright i still havent set it up yet but im gonna be doing that this week but i mean i dont exactly expect to be getting a taylor for 200 bucks. the thing that impresed me most about the guitar probably is it didnt look or sound like a 200 dollar guitar i mean it came with grover tuners a mahogany neck and bridge a spruce top and 4 band eq on the pickup overall i think it was a great and i think you would be hard pressed to find a guitar of that quality for twice as much as i paid.
                    Guitars
                    MIA Olypmic white Strat, Warmoth Neck(Brazilian Rosewood)-Fralin Vintage Hots
                    MIA Strat '57 RI, Tobacco Sunburst
                    Danny Gatton Trib Tele-Barden Rail/Tex Mex
                    Agile Al-3000-'59/Seth
                    MIJ "Blackie" Strat-Ant Texas Hots

Amps
                    70's Fender Super Reverb Head, Blackfaced by Billy Penn
                    Fender Deluxe Plus 112

Pedals
                    Modded V-847, Sniper GE-7, Boss CH-1, Modded TS-9, Boss SD-1, Boss DS-1, Keeley Blues Driver, Carl Martin Rock Drive.

Comment

Working...
                    X