This is crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy

Just talked to my friend... guess who's getting a guitar for their anniversary? That's right... ME! My girlfriend is buying me a guitar to celebrate our anniversary.... she took my friend guitar shopping and told him to find guitars that I would like that aren't overly expensive... I guess all the jewelery paid off...
    This'll be a very funny September 19th... "Hey, I got you something, it's in the other room," (sneaks off to get mustang bass) "yeah, I got you something, it's in my car," (sneaks off to get guitar) "WHAT!? WHY?! I never even thougth!"

Oh, man, I got the best gal....
    You can get a suprisingly good country guitar tone out of a Marshall Halfstack.

Re: This is crazy

wait... june-july-august... what?! When's our anniversary? I think it's the 19th of september.. but... something about that seems wrong... ARG?!

Comment

uh-oh... you're in some deep $#!+ now, if you can't remember....
      i forgot mine, and shes never forgiven me... doesn't matter now, though...
      :firing: :soapbox: :rocket: :omg:
      Its the way things are, kill the ones w/ the ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by what?
        uh-oh... you're in some deep $#!+ now, if you can't remember....
        i forgot mine, and shes never forgiven me... doesn't matter now, though...
        she won't care... it's just, she's in Philly for a week and a half, so, I'm not gonna be able to find out untill then, so... erg.

Comment

Working...
        X