Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Floyd rose?

Originally posted by Zerberus
    BTW Matt, the big question is: Is your WIFE gonna let you bring your Jackson?? Or is she gonna hold it hostage to make sure you come back?
    We have a son named "Jackson." I have mine, and she has hers. They both wail!

-Matt
    Originally posted by Scott_F
    On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Originally posted by JammerMatt
      We have a son named "Jackson." I have mine, and she has hers. They both wail!

-Matt
      , Nice one
      Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

How much can they be adjusted. I read somewhere that some trems can only be slightly adjusted ?
        "And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real." Hannibal Lecter

Comment

Travel on most Floyd posts is well over 1/2", more than enough room for most. Properly mounted you shouldnīt need anywhere near that length

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

What about the intonation?
            "And be grateful. Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real." Hannibal Lecter

Comment

More travel than a Tune-O-Matic and many strat bridge styles. But setting it can be a pain if you donīt know what youīre doing because itīs not as easy as turning a screw this time

Comment

Hey Zerb,

I just listened to "2nd Choice." I dug it. Is it fair to say that it has a sort of KMFDM vibe to it (for lack of a better comparison)? What I really liked was the texture, and how the different segments weaved seamlessly into each other. Nice cut. Heavy guitar.

-Matt
                Originally posted by Scott_F
                On that day, should I ever be so unlucky, I will expect an unholy assault of pure metal mayhem attacking all my senses with a little tiny voice in the background screaming Effing Hails!

Comment

Working...
                X