New pics of all my gear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New pics of all my gear.

Im glad i dont need all of that stuff. So far what i want is a guitar that can go into a 3 channel amp (clean, metal rhythm and lead). I suppose my tuner would be in there, with wah etc, oh the list goes on!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
      Actually, I'd buy less stuff that's premium quality, rather than a house-full of Guitar Center's "Biggest Sale Ever" merchandise.
      I think Gearjoneser just summed it up

The funny thing is, I can bet you half of the people on this forum probably have better tone than this jackass.
      Originally posted by kevlar3000
      I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
      Originally posted by Zerberus
      Better is often the enemy of good
      Originally posted by ginormous
      Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Originally posted by the_Chris
        The funny thing is, I can bet you half of the people on this forum probably have better tone than this jackass.
        According to what he said in the thread, alot of that gear is for testing and backup, since he doesn't keep his gig rig at home.

If he needs to keep that much for backup, I would assume he gigs alot.

Either that, or he might be some kind of session guitarist, and he has all that gear because he needs to be able to sound like almost anything....
        || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus
          My Verdict: Thatīs Gearjoneser without his medication
          ROFL
          ~Sid

"If you play a Nickelback song backwards you'll hear messages from the devil. Even worse, if you play it forward you'll hear Nickelback." ~David Grohl

Comment

Originally posted by Tonewizard
            Or, he graduated at the top of his class, got a good white-collar job, decided he wanted to be a guitarist now, and made Guitar Center his new home. Just a guess.
            The white collar job part might be true, but in the thread he says he's been playing and amassing this stuff for 25 years.
            || Guitar | Wah | Vibe | Amp ||

Comment

Working...
            X