banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nigel Hendroff (Hillsong) sent me a pedalboard pic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nigel Hendroff (Hillsong) sent me a pedalboard pic!

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
    Dammit guys, stop talking about Christian bands and figure out what that white thing on the top right is! Comeon!

If you don't help me, I'll just assume it's a LED screen that has your mom's phone number on it.
    It looks like a clock to me.

Comment

No phlegming way am I doing that. He'll be all "omigod Matt Perkins from Coloured Animal is tweeting me!!! I just peed myself with excitement!!!" Then he'll try to arrange for me to play a solo on their album, sign his wife's boobs, and who knows what else.

One of you little people has to do it for me.
      Ask Kam - you can't get littler than a leprechaun.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Dammit guys, stop talking about Christian bands and figure out what that white thing on the top right is! Comeon!

If you don't help me, I'll just assume it's a LED screen that has your mom's phone number on it.

It's obviously a digital vegemite sandwich.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I'm on it Sir...it will be my sole mission of this day!

Originally posted by jeremy
          God hates bad guitar tone
          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

i'm getting close...

here's a close up of the purple junction box under the "ominus white thingy"...

http://lockerz.com/s/50411176

Comment

No phlegming way am I doing that. He'll be all "omigod Matt Perkins from Coloured Animal is tweeting me!!! I just peed myself with excitement!!!" Then he'll try to arrange for me to play a solo on their album, sign his wife's boobs, and who knows what else.

One of you little people has to do it for me.
              Grumpesque

Comment

I think its a metronome.

Comment

Originally posted by grumptruck View Post
                  I think its a metronome.
                  that actually could be...

Comment

WoW...i have been searching HARD for the better part of the morning and i have no definitive answer yet...

NEVER GIVE UP...NEVER SURRENDER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tor View Post
                      Yeah, more intense, and generally more interesting, musically speaking (me thinks). Their drummer is absolutely incredible.

Wow, sounds like Kari's got more than just the looks as well, then..
                      Agreed on Jesus Culture and we are now picking up more and more JC stuff. I just charted out Let it Rain off the last JC CD and we will learn it next week. Last night we learned this http://youtu.be/0pesNP_-qsE
                      Have you checked out Planet Shakers? Those guys ROCK!! Check this out--
                      http://youtu.be/8yTVg0Hfw9E
                      http://youtu.be/5oOv_q7INN0
                      When I was playing for a Mega Church here we ran 5000 + on Sunday morning this kind of stuff had um bouncing off the walls!!
                      I had to start wearing plugs as the stage volumes were over 120 DB just to get the band over the CROWD NOISE so we could hear at times!
                      Here is an old Sunday Morning clip.
                      http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=3122968
                      United on the other hand I get really tired of with all the over the top delay lines and 10 guitar arrangements.
                      For me I have an issue with the musical mindset of SO many of the younger guys that I work with that are obsessed with United. They can't play out of the box to save their lives and absolutely are lost when things get flowy and takes a turn.
                      On the other hand I work with a LOT of guys who are into the IHOP/Jason Upton /Rick Pino/ Morning Star stuff who can play whole sets of spontaneous stuff.
                      Always has confused me as to why the difference in the 2 camps at least in my circles is SO pronounced musically.
                      Last edited by Ascension; 11-23-2011, 09:17 AM.
                      Guitars
                      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

W O W - that is a bit of a reach to that Whammy !!!
                        Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                          I wondered that myself...

They're both Cusack pedals..."always on" sorta things.
                          Scruzz
                          Scream

That Scruzz definitely has my interest!!!
                          Big fan of Cusack pedals.

I have GAS for the Screamer Fuzz (808 + fuzz)

http://cusackmusic.com/

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new...d=link--cusack
                          Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
                            Sweet!

Mike, have you noticed how many Duesenburg guitars are showing up on the platforms of groups like Hillsong, Jesus Culture, and Gateway Worship? I wonder if it's just a trend or whether it is a promotional move on the manufacturer's part.

Did you see any last night?
                            Dont forget about the bloke in Delirious also likes his Duesenburgs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss View Post
                              WoW...i have been searching HARD for the better part of the morning and i have no definitive answer yet...

NEVER GIVE UP...NEVER SURRENDER!!!
                              That's the spirit!
                              Band: www.colouredanimal.com
                              Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
                              Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

That's the spirit!

i give up...

Comment

Working...
                                X