Looper / Drum Machine guys - check out this pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looper / Drum Machine guys - check out this pedal

Hands-free control of the beat! Insert fills, go from verse to chorus, add drum breaks & accent hits | Check out 'BeatBuddy: The First Guitar Pedal Drum Machine' on Indiegogo.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Re: Looper / Drum Machine guys - check out this pedal

Cool.
    Originally posted by kevlar3000
    I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
    Originally posted by Zerberus
    Better is often the enemy of good
    Originally posted by ginormous
    Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

That thing sounds pretty cool. I've been sort of working on something like that, only not even close to as succinct and easy to use as that; some switches connected to MIDI running to Ableton Live, running out to my ALesis drum brain.
      Originally posted by Funkfingers
      Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

Originally posted by jon the art guy View Post
        some switches connected to MIDI running to Ableton Live, running out to my ALesis drum brain.

That hurt my head just reading it!

Comment

Be cool if there was a looper in there. Otherwise... eh.

I'm not too keen on running a drum machine through my guitar amp either.

Comment

I ever further to simulation the evaluation noises and this event I recovered in you communicator. It is important to choose right one since the first time. This has given very useful information.
            Last edited by nikitamart; 11-28-2014, 06:52 AM.
            How to get perfect skin fast

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post

I've had a complete lack of friends who play anything around me, so I'm compensating by learning drums and figuring out how to 1 man band it. Midi buttons would be triggers for loops. You hit or hold a button and a sequenced drum loop plays, or more like what I want to do...a drum loop intercedes over a song for a fill. The drum tracks would be loaded as midi files on ableton, and the output of the program would go into a drum brain i have that has halfway decent sounds files. A plus is the brain also has bass tones in it too, so I could conceivably route the drums to mixer and the bass out a secondary out to a bass amp.

As much as I'd like a handful of like minded musicians around me, I gotta work with what I have, and I'm not a fan of the lone acoustic musician thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Comment

I just use the drum loops in my Zoom A2, and am looking for a simple bass box for my foot....

Comment

Originally posted by nikitamart View Post
                  I ever further to simulation the evaluation noises and this event I recovered in you communicator. It is important to choose right one since the first time. This has given very useful information.
                  Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                  Indeed!
                  Originally posted by DreX
                  Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
                  The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
                  There's no substance to anything I have posted.
                  Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
                  I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

I just heard about this... sounds like an interesting concept. I'd like to try one out if it hits stores later on this year.

Comment

Pretty cool. The guy in the video looks like a young Ace.

Comment

I'd pull the trigger on the presale price if I had the money and I knew definitively that it had MIDI in and out. I've got a new stupid idea that utilizes a real drum set and a bunch of electric solenoids.

Comment

I can see that being as popular as the Ditto Looper - I'd take one...
                          Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

If you drew a ven diagram where one circle is of people who perform solo, another circle is people who play music that requires a drummer, and another of people who like to screw around with technology, the overlap would be a tiny dot. Target buyer: high school talent show guitarists who go to strange high schools that have no drummers.

Comment

Originally posted by DreX View Post
                              If you drew a ven diagram where one circle is of people who perform solo, another circle is people who play music that requires a drummer, and another of people who like to screw around with technology, the overlap would be a tiny dot. Target buyer: high school talent show guitarists who go to strange high schools that have no drummers.
                              not familiar with Busking, are you.

Comment

Working...
                              X