banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I posted about the EH SOUL FOOD Klon clone a few days and no one seemed interested...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: I posted about the EH SOUL FOOD Klon clone a few days and no one seemed intereste

Originally posted by jimijames View Post
    Yeah, I'm planning on using them in a bluesbreaker circuit, which has them in series, with the other side being a 1S1588 silicone diode (I think it's like .65v?)

And, stuffed into the same box, an ep booster.

Here's the layouts I'm planning on using:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]53156[/ATTACH]

My only concern is that the ep booster won't sound like the real deal, but IDK if I want to spend the $$$ on the real deal right now.
    Isn't the Xotic BB Preamp pedal a Marshall Bluesbreaker in a box thing? If it is then you are about to put them both together in one box! That would great

Comment

• Re: I posted about the EH SOUL FOOD Klon clone a few days and no one seemed intereste

Damn. Got mine today. Not sure I like it. Going to have to plug it into some more amps, but it sure seems to loose a lot of bottom end.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

Originally posted by trevorus View Post
        Different clipping, softer, rounder. I haven't had the chance to play it with any real volume, so I'll give a little more in depth review after practice tonight.
        Did I miss the post-practice review? Is it in another thread?
        Originally posted by ImmortalSix
        I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

I tried one out today, and I liked it quite a bit. Really fat sounding OD with some bite to it. It made the JVM I was playing through sound metric tons better.

Comment

Working...
          X