More SS 22 and my EHX DMMTT echo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More SS 22 and my EHX DMMTT echo...

Used my JB strat......echo set alot more loudly than I usually do it....but I went for that big modulated wash...
    I love analouge tones

There is some minor clipping....but nothing to grating...

Re: More SS 22 and my EHX DMMTT echo...

how do you find this amp takes dirt peals ? does it take fuzzes and higher gain pedals well on the clean channel?

I'm getting a Super Sonic 60 combo and want to be sure first!

Great clip too!
    Guitar- Fender Starcaster/Ibanez Artist in CGCGCC tuning
    Pedals-Whammy V, Micro Pog, Morley Volume, Bass Big Muff P,Malekko Sloika, Polytune,Boss Tera Echo,Boss RC-3 Looper,Boss Space Echo, Radial ABY
    Amp- [Stereo Setup] Ampeg Reverb Rocket 2x12 Combo + 1960s Script logo Traynor YBA-1 head->Peavey ported 1x15

Comment

Yeah it takes pedals just fine, as long as you keep it on fat, otherwise you end up with that BF sound, and most pedals do not sound so good there!
      But then again, I rarely uses anything but fuzz when I do, most dirtpedals falls kinda short with that drivechannel at hand, so I never uses any od or distortion with this amp...no need.
      The SS 60 is also a different sounding beast, but it too takes pedals well.
      And thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Vasshu the humanoid typhoon View Post
        Yeah it takes pedals just fine, as long as you keep it on fat, otherwise you end up with that BF sound, and most pedals do not sound so good there!
        But then again, I rarely uses anything but fuzz when I do, most dirtpedals falls kinda short with that drivechannel at hand, so I never uses any od or distortion with this amp...no need.
        The SS 60 is also a different sounding beast, but it too takes pedals well.
        And thanks
        thanks man! Much appreciated I'm gonna bite the bullet and get the SS.. Also kinda want a DMMTT now lol love that modulated echo
        Guitar- Fender Starcaster/Ibanez Artist in CGCGCC tuning
        Pedals-Whammy V, Micro Pog, Morley Volume, Bass Big Muff P,Malekko Sloika, Polytune,Boss Tera Echo,Boss RC-3 Looper,Boss Space Echo, Radial ABY
        Amp- [Stereo Setup] Ampeg Reverb Rocket 2x12 Combo + 1960s Script logo Traynor YBA-1 head->Peavey ported 1x15

Comment

Working...
        X