• Show
Clear All

• EHX Satsifaction Fuzz

Any love? I am jonesing for one!

Are these GE or silicon?

B
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Re: EHX Satsifaction Fuzz

A modern re-creation of the classic fuzz sounds of the 1960s!

The demo sounds pretty close to the original. I don't know my fuzz history so I can't answer the question. But the sound is spot on.
    Hmm...

Comment

Its supposed to be a shin ie companion, right? Hey, nothing wrong with that at all. I like that pedal a lot more than the Burns Buzzaround clones that have been floating around.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by Funkfingers
      Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

It's a clone if the old Maestro FZ-1 that's mega low buck...what's not like?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Ordered one. Why not? It's on backorder, but I can wait. I need to get a Soul Food sometime as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
          Originally posted by Securb
          The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I am sooo looking into this one ASAP !
            Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

no no no!!!

I cant get one! haha wickd

Comment

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
                no no no!!!

I cant get one! haha wickd
                Hey Hey Hey! (That's what I say...)

Comment

I've got one. But it is quite bright... Sorta trebly...

I am thinking to myself about whether or not I am doing something wrong. It is not getting along that well with my blues jr and PRS McCarty (brobucker bridge PGb neck).

Any thoughts?

B ???

Comment

Neck pickup with your guitar tone way down and guitar volume rolled back a bit.
                    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Ok...

Not a setting I am used to. But I will be giving a try. Thanks.

B

Comment

Originally posted by dr.barlo View Post
                        Ok...

Not a setting I am used to. But I will be giving a try. Thanks.

B
                        It's a pretty particular sound. I bought mine on a whim, and traded it within days for a trem, then a tube screamer clone.

Sent from my chromed robot turd, using the miserable junk code known as crapatalk.
                        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                        ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                        Originally posted by Securb
                        The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

I'm not a fuzz guy...Don't hate me,but I think it sounds like a$$! Was a good tone during those early Stones years though.
                          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I am trying to make it sound good you know... Did not give up yet.

B

Comment

lol @ the demo guy stuffing up the first go at the satisfaction riff.
                              but damn! that black les paul with p90s and a bigsby! i want one!
                              "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
                              Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
                              X