banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is when being a pedalaholic gets tough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is when being a pedalaholic gets tough.

20% off on pedals for "Valentine's Weekend Sale" at PGS.com.

That would make the Pigtronix Infinity Looper "only" $359.20.

My guitars were stolen and my amp is in the shop. I already have a Boss RC-2 and a TC Electronic Ditto I don't use. I don't need a looper. I don't need a looper. I don't need a looper. I don't need a looper. I don't need a looper.
    Last edited by Lazarus1140; 02-15-2014, 07:22 PM.
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: This is when being a pedalaholic gets tough.

hahha. I know what you mean. I'm a registered pedalfile. I can't live withing 300 feet of a music store.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

That's a lot of scratch. Doesn't it suck when logic doesn't help?

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post
        That's a lot of scratch. Doesn't it suck when logic doesn't help?
        Yes, it sucks.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

loopers sound to me like what it would sound like in your head when you go mad.
          "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
          Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

I love Pigtronix effect pedals. They push the boundaries.

My most recent purchase was a mint $500 Phi Echolution delay for $230. It's amazing.

As a pedal junkie, I can't wait till the 2nd LA Pedal Expo next month. I went to the first one last year, as well as all the associated LA Amp Shows. It's cool hearing all the stuff I normally only get to hear on youtube clips.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post

As a pedal junkie, I can't wait till the 2nd LA Pedal Expo next month. I went to the first one last year, as well as all the associated LA Amp Shows. It's cool hearing all the stuff I normally only get to hear on youtube clips.
              I couldn't go to that show I would stroke out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                I love Pigtronix effect pedals. They push the boundaries.

My most recent purchase was a mint $500 Phi Echolution delay for $230. It's amazing.

I bought three pedals from Koltai at the Dallas International Guitar Festival several years ago and have since sold two of them. I agree .. the brainchildren of David Koltai and Howard (Mick) Davis can only be described as "pushing the boundaries".

The only reason I won't jump on this price to get a looper now is because I must force myself to prioritize. I have two daughters with plans for weddings in the almost immediate future that are already tapping the resources.

I'll probably get the looper with a 15% discount after the price goes up or buy it directly on the last day of a show when David might rather deal than pack.

Comment

Pigtronix is cool stuff. High quality AND lots of features. Worth the scratch IMO.

Regarding loopers - Ditto Looper FTW.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Working...
                  X