NFGD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFGD

No effin' around Gawddang pedal day? Not quite. Its a new fuzzy goodness pedal day.
    Direct from the heart of Her majestys great and glorious United Kingdom ( God Bless her, l;ong may she satnd), I bring you Moo's new ;
    COOPER FUZZ!

Last edited by MetalManiac; 02-26-2014, 09:53 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: NFGD

Looks good. Please submit a home brewed sound sample!
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
      Looks good. Please submit a home brewed sound sample!
      Thank you Sir.I was hoping gearmandude would launch into Voodoo Child ( slight return). Thats the benchmark for vintage fuzz IMO, but I think I heard similar enuf tone to get me really interested.
      Last edited by MetalManiac; 02-26-2014, 10:08 PM.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

may your guitar empire be filled with fuzz. congrats your majesty!

Comment

I'm not into fuzz, but that's enough to really tempt me. Awesome tone. Impressive how it cleans up and stays bright sounding. I had to watch that vid several times 'cause it sounded so good.

Congrats on an awesome pedal!!
          Originally Posted by IanBallard
          Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Agreed, a black box always requires an accompanying audio sample.

Comment

there is never enough fuzz in the world
              "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
              Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

Working...
              X