The Vapor Trail u tube demo by Duncan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vapor Trail u tube demo by Duncan

I checked out the Duncan clip for The Vapor Trail . It sounds great. I'm trying to figure out how to get that sound that was used on the 4th example (last one) on the u tube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1pqo...ature=youtu.be. I'm sure there is more to it than just the analog delay. I have heard that sound elsewhere on other recordings and I'd love to duplicate it on my playing. Any ideas on this?

Re: The Vapor Trail u tube demo by Duncan

I really like what I am hearing here! I am not sure exactly what they are doing in the last clip, but I found that running my delay into a reverb yielded results similar... I don't know if they are doing that or not, but myabe it would be worth a shot.

Cole
    Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

I think the pedal sounds really cool & in general I haven't like any Analog delay pedal. But I would have to play with it in person before I bought it
        "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
        "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
        X