Pedal Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedal Board

What is your opinion of my pedal board? Any pedal(s) would you change the order of?

Xotic SP Compressor » Dunlop CM95 Wah » Chicago Iron Parachute Wah » Jam Pedals TubeDreamer 88 » Heptode Virtuoso » VFE Mallard Filter{MXR Vintage Envelope Filter Clone w/Echoplex Booster} » Xotic Robotalk 2 » VFE Wooly Bear Fuzz{Foxx Tone Machine Clone} » Jam Pedals the Ripple » LovePedal Les Lius » Jam Pedals the Chill » LovePedal Echophonic V2 » Jam Pedals the Rattler + » Jam Pedals Red Muck » Jam Pedals Delay Llama » Jam Pedals Boomster » Amp(s)

Re: Pedal Board

What's this thing look like?
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Why so many wahs!?!?!

Cool setup though. The foxx tone machine and clones of are wicked.
      Guitar- Fender Starcaster/Ibanez Artist in CGCGCC tuning
      Pedals-Whammy V, Micro Pog, Morley Volume, Bass Big Muff P,Malekko Sloika, Polytune,Boss Tera Echo,Boss RC-3 Looper,Boss Space Echo, Radial ABY
      Amp- [Stereo Setup] Ampeg Reverb Rocket 2x12 Combo + 1960s Script logo Traynor YBA-1 head->Peavey ported 1x15

Comment

I'd move alot of things around if it were me....

Dunlop CM95 Wah » Chicago Iron Parachute Wah » VFE Mallard Filter{MXR Vintage Envelope Filter Clone w/Echoplex Booster} » Xotic Robotalk 2 » Xotic SP Compressor » Jam Pedals the Ripple » Heptode Virtuoso » Jam Pedals TubeDreamer 88 » LovePedal Les Lius » Jam Pedals the Rattler + » VFE Wooly Bear Fuzz{Foxx Tone Machine Clone} » Jam Pedals Red Muck » Jam Pedals Boomster » Jam Pedals the Chill » LovePedal Echophonic V2 » Jam Pedals Delay Llama » Amp(s)

Why do you need Two wah's, AND two envelope filters on the same board? I mean I have alot of pedals on my board too, so I'm not judging, I'm honestly just curious...I'm sure there's a good reason, I just don't know what it possibly could be. Also, pics?
        www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
        I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Two wahs for vintage Clyde McCoy type Crybaby and Tony Iommi style. Two E. filters for quick on the fly change of the filter sound without bending over.
          Last edited by staybobo; 03-04-2014, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by staybobo View Post
            What is your opinion of my pedal board?
            It's missing a tuner pedal

Comment

Headstock tuner is used.

Comment

16 pedals is a lotta wire for your guitar to need to push through before it hits the amp . . . does one of those pedals have a buffer?
                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

My opinion is that you need a picture of it.

Until then, it is just your fantasy pedalboard.
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

-
                    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Working...
                    X