NPD: MOOG Minifooger content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPD: MOOG Minifooger content

I just unboxed these babies can't wait to get them on the board. At first blush they are built like a tank. I am also digging the fact they all take an expression pedal, that will be cool with the trem and the boost. All of the pedals are hand made in Asheville, NC, I like that a lot.

Re: NPD: MOOG Minifooger content

Inside the MF Drive

Comment

You just got five pedals ?
      sigpic

- http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=804435 -
      - https://soundcloud.com/mr-ds-bigband/tracks -

Warning: May contain traces of NUTS

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
        Bruce doesn't do half-measures...
        Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenVulture View Post
          Cant check out the product line unless you go all in.

Comment

Impressive ... most impressive !
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

I watched the Anderton workup on these and I will go ahead and say these would probably be the last pedals I buy, at least the Ring, Delay, Trem and Drive. Not sure about the boost.
              Having said that, I have no suitable amp anyway. \

Excellent score, man.
              Originally posted by Funkfingers
              Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

I have been digging into them one by one trying to get the nuances of each pedal. I am blown away buy the drive pedal. In the less aggressive stage it produces a great break up on the Excelsior that is very sensitive to dynamics and pickup attack. Very cool for blues and classic rock. The aggressive setting as some cool Angus Marshall tones and the filters allow you to go big and dark via Iommi without getting muddy. The MF Drive isn't aggressive enough for Pantera or Djent but for most forms of blues, hard rock and metal it is more than serviceable. The kick in the but it gave the Excelsior was amazing I was expecting it to explode at any minute, I was peeling the paint off the walls there for a second. I am plugging in the Trem next.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                  I have been digging into them one by one trying to get the nuances of each pedal. I am blown away buy the drive pedal. In the less aggressive stage it produces a great break up on the Excelsior that is very sensitive to dynamics and pickup attack. Very cool for blues and classic rock. The aggressive setting as some cool Angus Marshall tones and the filters allow you to go big and dark via Iommi without getting muddy. The MF Drive isn't aggressive enough for Pantera or Djent but for most forms of blues, hard rock and metal it is more than serviceable. The kick in the but it gave the Excelsior was amazing I was expecting it to explode at any minute, I was peeling the paint off the walls there for a second. I am plugging in the Trem next.
                  you've watched the Anderton's Music workup on it, right? Monkey Lord does some very outstanding soundscapes with them.
                  They are also quoted as saying that the Drive pedal is the quick route to get that QOTSA tone, but you have to do some digging for other ones. Troy Van Leeuwen has em, and that's all I need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by jon the art guy View Post
                    you've watched the Anderton's Music workup on it, right? Monkey Lord does some very outstanding soundscapes with them.
                    They are also quoted as saying that the Drive pedal is the quick route to get that QOTSA tone, but you have to do some digging for other ones. Troy Van Leeuwen has em, and that's all I need to know.
                    Looked for the Anderson's Music video and couldn't find it. I would love it if you could post a link. It is a fast track to a QOTSA sound but I found it pretty easy to dial up a lot of stuff. The low gain setting is very cool. So far I have been playing my Tele through it I am going to put a fresh set on the Iceman in a bit and give it a metal run. It is very organic, natural sounding. Have you seen this?

Comment

It was under Rob Chapman's feed. Here ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
                        Looked for the Anderson's Music video and couldn't find it. I would love it if you could post a link. It is a fast track to a QOTSA sound but I found it pretty easy to dial up a lot of stuff. The low gain setting is very cool. So far I have been playing my Tele through it I am going to put a fresh set on the Iceman in a bit and give it a metal run. It is very organic, natural sounding. Have you seen this?

It's got Troy and I'm a fanboy. Of course!

Comment

NEW STUFF ROCKS!!!
                          Originally posted by jeremy
                          God hates bad guitar tone
                          GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                          AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                          EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                          Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Working...
                          X