New Fuzzy Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fuzzy Goodness

I recently unloaded all my fuzzes and got this one, and it smokes all of them. I couldnt be happier. I mean, I know the fuzz face is different than the big muff, but this just sounds flat out better to me than the Analogman Fuzzface I ditched, so until i find me a Fuzzface that sounds better than this, I'll be content. I actually had one before , sold it, and regretted it, so I took the proceeds form all the other fuzzs I just sold and bought another. ;

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	5832552
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 03-16-2014, 08:15 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: New Fuzzy Goodness

lol congratz your majesty, your fuzz empire will croon and kneel!! nice score

Comment

Very Nice !!!
      Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

russian muff.. nice
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I was shocked to see what these units go for on eVille Bay !

W O W !
          Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

Comment

Right on!
            - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
            Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
            The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz View Post

W O W !
              FAR more than they are worth, IMO.

The green Russian muffs are cool but there are lots of other Big Muffs and clones out there that are as cool or even cooler for far less money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz View Post

W O W !
                What's the ballpark on those these days?
                Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

^ about three hundred.Lots of them are pretty beat up though.
                  "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Rather scarily, that's still less than that Noel Cornet I picked up; on the plus side, at least that was new...

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

What do you think of the Cornet, Chris? I remember being extremely​ impressed by Burgerman's clip.
                      Custom neck-thru strat
                      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                      1995 PRS CE24
                      D'avanzo #8
                      Breedlove Solo Concert
                      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

It sounds pretty much exactly like Burgs got it. I do need to get some clips up, but I had to rebuild my DAW PC (again) and haven't been able to do anything so far this year. It's easily the smoothest fuzz I have right now - once I'm back in KSA, I should line then all up and do a comparison recording.

What say you the following:

Noel Cornet
                        Mini Fuzz Face (red one)
                        Brit Bender
                        Mooer Triangle
                        Devi Ever (can't remember which just now)
                        Black Arts Toneworks 'Black Forest' (at least at the upper modes)

Comment

Whoa nice score!!

Love Russian muffs.

I actually am trying to find one or a clone of one right now to go alongside my Fulltone Ultimate Octave fuzz.
                          Guitar- Fender Starcaster/Ibanez Artist in CGCGCC tuning
                          Pedals-Whammy V, Micro Pog, Morley Volume, Bass Big Muff P,Malekko Sloika, Polytune,Boss Tera Echo,Boss RC-3 Looper,Boss Space Echo, Radial ABY
                          Amp- [Stereo Setup] Ampeg Reverb Rocket 2x12 Combo + 1960s Script logo Traynor YBA-1 head->Peavey ported 1x15

Comment

See I had been holding off on getting an Ultimate Octave because people have told me its basically a Big Muff... Are they different enough to have both?
                            green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
                              What's the ballpark on those these days?
                              Yup, like already stated . . . $300 - $380.00 USD !

Comment

Working...
                              X