Can anyone here suggest a legit replacement for a pigtronix mothership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone here suggest a legit replacement for a pigtronix mothership

I have a love affair with this pedal but it's pretty pricey, Anyone here have any experience with anything similar on the market, I can always buy used but I'm holding out that there's a cheaper alternative out there....

Re: Can anyone here suggest a legit replacement for a pigtronix mothership

Yeah I've been thinking about a POG too....My friend bought the mothership about two months ago and retired his Whammy after getting it, you can nail so many cool tones with it...

Your SG is amazing my friend!

Comment

No, there is no substitute. The wise pedal shopper keeps their eye on Pigtronix on Craigslist and low ending Ebay auctions. They're all modern classics. Same with Strymon and Earthquaker Devices.

I need to grab a Pigtronix Envelope Phaser one of these days. I love my Phi Echolution Delay. I feel like I haven't even scraped the surface of what it will do.
      Last edited by Gearjoneser; 03-18-2014, 01:28 AM.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I think you're right Gearjoneser, I think after I sell my dark terror I may just grab one....

Comment

I had the envelope phaser... Wacky pedal!
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Pigtronix is one high end pedal company that is well worth the cash IMO. Nobody does what they do, and they're priced well for what you're getting.
            Band: www.colouredanimal.com
            Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
            Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Working...
            X