• Show
Clear All

• SirJackdeFuzz
    replied
    Re: Vintage Little Big Muff (?)

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
    saw a few for sale on reverb.com
    Thanx . . . i'll have a look there.

Just bought a Ramble FX Twin Bender on Reverb.

Originally posted by gibson175 View Post
    they don't actually sound that great - the other vintage collectable ones including the ramsheads and the green russians included. The build quality is nothing to write home about either. Vintage muffs are mainly about bragging rights and a cool enclosure IMHO. Have you considered building one yourself and then tweaking it to your taste? General guitar gadgets sell various muff kits and mammoth electronics do too.

I just want one because Lori S (guitarist from Acid King) has a killer doom tone, and all that she uses is a vintage Little Big Muff, into an 80's JCM800 !!!

Oh, and thanx . . . i'll look into General Guitar Gagets too

Leave a comment:

• Chickenwings
    replied

they don't actually sound that great - the other vintage collectable ones including the ramsheads and the green russians included. The build quality is nothing to write home about either. Vintage muffs are mainly about bragging rights and a cool enclosure IMHO. Have you considered building one yourself and then tweaking it to your taste? General guitar gadgets sell various muff kits and mammoth electronics do too.

Leave a comment:

• Kais
    replied

Originally posted by SirJackdeFuzz View Post
    Looks like i will have to look at one of the $170.00 + units that are on eVille Bay !
    saw a few for sale on reverb.com

Leave a comment:

• SirJackdeFuzz
    replied

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
    There is not a clone of that one that I know of but folks are Big Muff crazy these days so some digging might turn up a clone being made by somebody...

Looks like i will have to look at one of the $170.00 + units that are on eVille Bay !

Leave a comment:

• the guy who invented fire
    replied

There is not a clone of that one that I know of but folks are Big Muff crazy these days so some digging might turn up a clone being made by somebody...

Leave a comment:

• SirJackdeFuzz
    started a topic Vintage Little Big Muff (?)

Vintage Little Big Muff (?)

Is there anything out there today that sounds like a vintage Little Big Muff ?

NOT talking about the current model, but the one from the '70s.

Does anyone know ?

. . . or should i just fork out $175.00 for one on ebay ?
Working...
X