New Gear day!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gear day!!!!

So over last week and the weekend I've be redoing my rig to fit my Roadster a bit better. I booted off several semi current pedals to get a few more! Got a few strats and a new S&W 9mm compact.

I picked up a Suhr Koko Boost and a Timeline delay. I still have a Turbo Tuner, BB Preamp Comp, Mesa Flux Drive, and a Mr. black Supermoon reverb coming.

I also picked up two strats, tweed cases, and $150 bucks from a local trade for my Stiletto. A white MIM Strat with Fat 50's pups in there and an American Special HSS with Lollars. Both play and sound great.

Last but not least I picked up a S&W 9mm to carry instead of my huge .45.

Re: New Gear day!!!!

Sounds like you had a good day. Congratulations!
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I'd like to hear more about the Timeline Delay. Nice pistol too.

Comment

Nice stuff man! That MIM looks killer.

Originally posted by UberMetalDood View Post
        I'd like to hear more about the Timeline Delay. Nice pistol too.
        The Timeline is fantastic. I've had mine for near half a year now and it's not going anywhere. I think you would find it to be overkill and/or too much of a tweaker's paradise, but it's fantastic nonetheless. Any specific questions?
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Yeah the timeline is definitely a tweakers dream. Tons of options and the ability to change just about everything in the delay itself. I owned one way back and loved it.

Comment

Since you just bought two strats, I could take your old Crook tele off your hands
            Originally posted by kevlar3000
            I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
            Originally posted by Zerberus
            Better is often the enemy of good
            Originally posted by ginormous
            Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Working...
            X