banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My favorite Klon Klone is on sale - just a heads up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lewguitar
    replied
    Re: My favorite Klon Klone is on sale - just a heads up!

Mine don't have any toggles. But one did formerly belong to Julio Iglesias's guitar player.

I have three of the original hand wired AF1's. Got a little carried away I guess. But at the time Dave had stopped production and I was so blown away by what the pedal did for me that I couldn't imagine life without one.

So I started searching for used ones and after a few months I had three.

Leave a comment:

• xxxplorer
    replied

I had his AF-2 for a while. Sold it to order one of these, and just havn't yet. I'm glad I sold my AF-2 when I did... I sold it for more than you can order them new for now! The paint on the bottom peeled off, but other than that it was a cool pedal... I just never used the toggles to try true bypass or bass boost. Never saw the need.

Leave a comment:

• Lazarus1140
    replied

Originally posted by Lewguitar View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, Lew. I submitted my order tonight.

Leave a comment:

• MetalManiac
    replied

Take care of my pedal Gearjonser.

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

Originally posted by Securb View Post
    Your board is so damn neat. Or was it neat that day so you decided to take a picture?
    The only time I take specific gear pics is when it's new. In this case, I had just vacuumed and reassembled it with the new Bonamassa set. It's been revamped since that pic too. It's way sicker!

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
    Still using the Bonamassa fuzz face?
    Yep, and I still have the Jimi Fuzz Face you sold me years ago. Also, the EJ FF.
    Last edited by Gearjoneser; 03-21-2014, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Agileguy_101
    replied

One can not simply jones for gear like Gearjoner and keep **** disorganized.

Leave a comment:

• Securb
    replied

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
    Your board is so damn neat. Or was it neat that day so you decided to take a picture?

Leave a comment:

• PFDarkside
    replied

Still using the Bonamassa fuzz face?

Leave a comment:

• Gearjoneser
    replied

That's a good deal for pedal that's probably indistinguishable from the original.

Back in 2001, I found a mint in box gold Klon on Craigslist for $240. It was the most I'd ever paid for a pedal, but I'm sure glad I grabbed it.

It's tempting to cash out of it, but I like it too much.

Last edited by Gearjoneser; 03-21-2014, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• My favorite Klon Klone is on sale - just a heads up!

$155 and built and ready to ship. I have no connection with Dave other than that I love his version of the Klon. It's an extremely accurate recreation and I'm usually plugged into one these days when I'm playing my Strat or Tele. http://pce-fx.myshopify.com/products...arge-enclosure

I like a AF1 a little more than the $63 Soul Food. The AF1 is a little more spacious sounding and a little more transparent.

The Soul Food is great too...but for another $90 the AF1 appears to be even higher quality and even a little better sounding.
Working...
X