Wireless delay pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wireless delay pedal

I would so use this for live applications.

Originally posted by KBliss
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
    Originally posted by trevorus
    The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Re: Wireless delay pedal

Oh my gawd. I want it so hard!
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
    Originally posted by Securb
    The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

The TC toneprint pedals too have some wireless capability but need a iphone/ipad, the change in settings is sent directly from the i-device through the strings into the pedal. Really cool stuff, i wonder how that works.

Comment

Heres the site. Says it will be ready sometime this year. Wonder what the cost will be?
        WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
        The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hank- View Post
            The TC toneprint pedals too have some wireless capability but need a iphone/ipad, the change in settings is sent directly from the i-device through the strings into the pedal. Really cool stuff, i wonder how that works.
            I've tried that with my Flashback. The phone or whatever sends a sound signal that kind of sounds like a 90s modem (I guess the settings are somehow coded into the noise) into a guitar pup, then into the pedal.

Comment

Working...
            X