Looping Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looping Question

1) How to use a pedal in 2 different loops with it? For example i want to use an specific overdrive pedal in 2 different loops.

2) How to create a loop that enabling you to switch clean channel of the amp into od channel of the amp and bunch of effects?

Re: Looping Question

Originally posted by zanshin777 View Post
    http://www.nosepedal.com/store/nose-...-bypass-looper

1) How to use a pedal in 2 different loops with it? For example i want to use an specific overdrive pedal in 2 different loops.

2) How to create a loop that enabling you to switch clean channel of the amp into od channel of the amp and bunch of effects?
    ????? Are your questions related to using one of the custom pedals featured on the above linked company?

I know of three or four different loop/switch pedals/switch boards that can do what you ask, but I am not familiar with the company's products in your link.

Comment

Re: Looping Question

Originally posted by briggleman View Post
      ????? Are your questions related to using one of the custom pedals featured on the above linked company?

I know of three or four different loop/switch pedals/switch boards that can do what you ask, but I am not familiar with the company's products in your link.

No, any Loop pedal may be alright for me. But is it possible?

Comment

Working...
      X