banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to those who recomended the fulltone ultimate octave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to those who recomended the fulltone ultimate octave!

This thing is EXACTLY what I was looking for! I tip my hat and owe you all a beer! I also forgot how tank like Fulltone stuff is!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Re: Thanks to those who recomended the fulltone ultimate octave!

Yeah I picked up a Clyde Deluxe last week and that mofo is robust. If nothing else with fulltone you can't say that they're only $30 of parts because those nice custom enclosures aren't cheap.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Yeah... Probably the best buy out there!
      Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Glad you like! Yes, the UO is probably the heaviest (weight wise) pedal I own ... Neck humbucker w tone on zero + UO w octave on = killer lead tone. I also like the fact that you can go bright and spluttery or thick and nasty w the fuzz tone w the flick of a switch. Oh, and if you have an e-bow, there's lots of fun to be had!

I use the UO as a straight fuzz, octave fuzz, and octave fuzz w e-bow on this album, http://asfollows.bandcamp.com
        Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
        My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

The UO is a beast, glad it worked out for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

I have no room on my board for one, but it seems like one of those pedals I should have anyway, especially considering my fuzzy tastes.
            Custom neck-thru strat
            1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
            1995 PRS CE24
            D'avanzo #8
            Breedlove Solo Concert
            1996 USA Dean Baby Z
            1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
            1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
            Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
            X