Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High End Reverbs

Originally posted by jasperx01 View Post
    Got the Bluesky reverb,and couple rack-mounted reverb unit,They're good for any amp without a reverb tank,but,no matter how "high end" a reverb unit or pedal is,NOTHING even come close to a built-in spring reverb.
    That's all well and good, but I don't like spring reverb. Plate is where it's at for me.
    Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

If your into Spring Reverb nothing beats the reverb built into the Fender amps. With that being said Boss tried to recreate it in this pedal which I have used and thought it was pretty nice.

They also have a Digital reverb that I think sounds as good as any other higher end pedal I have tried out.

I've also tried out the Line 6 model but I hated the way it sounded so fake, really annoying sounding effects they have, I don't like any of them but you might.
      Create, record and perform with guitar in new ways.

But if you must have the absolute best in Reverb , look no further then right here.
      Discover the sound of Fender, the spirit of rock-n-roll since 1946. Shop Fender guitars, basses, amplifiers, audio equipment, accessories, apparel and more.

Comment

I say the Valverb will at LEAST take any Fender unit as equal in a head to head.

But we have never defined "high end" here….

I personally think that between Grail/Zilla you should have all the reverb you could need want….

Or, kick it up to a TC unit or something.

After that, ok - maybe a few uber-pedals….but at that price I think I can get a rack mount that will kick pedal @$$ with presets, multiple algorithms, extensive parameter editing, you name it.

And for the best, just get the Peavey Valverb; Godly reverb AND kick @$$ Tremolo AND Tubes. It WINS!
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

That’s odd, I have a TC HOF and never had any problems with it.

I use it via the amps’ effect’s loop and leave it on all the time!
          Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
          When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
          Red Devils - 1% all the way!
          Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
          Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Working...
          X