X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just modded my Phase 90.

Originally posted by AudioWonderland View Post
    The script with led is $99.
    Yeah. I don't remember what site it was but somewhere it said $130. I'll have to go through the different retailers and find it.
    Schecter ATX Blackjack C7 BKP Painkiller (B) and Abraxas (N)
    Hagstrom Hj800 Jazzbox stock pickups
    Fender Jazz Bass EMG MJ Set
    Music Man SUB Ray5 stock pickups
    Line 6 Helix
    Dunlop Strings and Picks

The opinions expressed above are my own and do not reflect normal levels of sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioWonderland View Post
      The script with led is $99.
      There's confusion with the Script reissues, because Dunlop first came out with a Custom Shop script reissue, which is basically a regular Phase 90 with the modern construction and the R28 mod, and later came out with the true handwired Script reissue, which costs more. That's probably the one the other poster was quoting the price of. In my case, I got the Whirlwind Orange Box, mint in the box with papers, from Ebay, for half the price of any of the more expensive pedals. That's the way to go, IMO. So many people buy a new pedal, decide it isn't what they want, and put it up for auction while it's still new. I've gotten most of my pedal collection that way, and most of them in new condition, and a lot cheaper than new. On Ebay, I just save a search for the pedals I'm looking for, and wait for a good deal to come around. They send you an email of listings whenever a pedal you are searching for goes up for auction

Al

Comment

So how did the mods work out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny the Kid View Post
          At the same time it's $80 plus 10 minutes of extra modding versus $130 for the everything already done. I'll save $50 and do it myself. But I understand your argument too.
          this.

my version is the older board version.

I mean to say it's not like an old boss pedal on the inside.

I clipped r28 and some caps, the sound improved amazingly! if it had more wobble it would be a good univibe copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
            Blasting through a half stack in a noisy club do you really think anyone is going to know the difference, really?

Yes. I'm the frontman of a blues/rock trio. There is no other main source of what the general public perceives as "melody" except for our voices.

Comment

Working...
            X