incoming NPD (x2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incoming NPD (x2)

At least I hope so . They're supposed to arrive today some genius separated my order into two cartons and sent one by ups, the other by fedex.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Re: incoming NPD (x2)

Custom neck-thru strat
    1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
    1995 PRS CE24
    D'avanzo #8
    Breedlove Solo Concert
    1996 USA Dean Baby Z
    1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
    1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
    Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

One arrived, the other is still in limbo.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Well, only one showed up so here ya go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140509_200155.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	5777454

Picked this one up on a whim. DOD 201. 2 stage phaser, similar to a phase 45. I really dig this pedal. It has a real mellow and warm sound to it but if you hit the strings a bit harder more high end comes through the signal and brightens up your sound. It only has one knob but thats all it needs. There is an internal trim-pot to adjust the feedback but I like it just how it is.

Comment

Nice.

I've got a pedal coming tomorrow. Don't ask what it is, I'm not telling.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
            Nice.

I've got a pedal coming tomorrow. Don't ask what it is, I'm not telling.
            You'll give me a hint, right?

My other pedal will be here tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
              You'll give me a hint, right?
              It has a plateful of options.
              Custom neck-thru strat
              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
              1995 PRS CE24
              D'avanzo #8
              Breedlove Solo Concert
              1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

A reverb pedal?

Comment

That would make sense.

Whatever it is, it's waiting at home for me. Unfortunately I won't be home from work until after 8 so I won't get much use out of it today.

Did your other pedal arrive yet?
                  Custom neck-thru strat
                  1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                  1995 PRS CE24
                  D'avanzo #8
                  Breedlove Solo Concert
                  1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

It just came in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140510_162146.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	5777464

Comment

Time for an update, I suppose.

The DOD 250 is a kicking overdrive. Volume up and gain down gives you a perfectly transparent clean boost. The gain knob covers territory from mellow and bluesy to awesome saturated 70's grit. This pedal is similar to the original Distortion+ but with a little less gain and much more volume.

When used to boost my little 5w tube amp I can get pretty close to the character of an old Marshall so I'm sure that it can do amazing things for a "better" amp.

For those that may not be familiar with these two pedals, they're reproductions of the earliest DOD stompboxes of the 70's. They're built using the same components but with modern features such as true bypass, led indicator, and a standard boss style 9v adapter plug.

They'll only be around for a limited time so I couldn't resist grabbing both models. I'm very glad that I did.

Comment

Working...
                      X