No....it's a Behringer!!

HELLBABE!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hellbabe_pic_i.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	5833060

Demo:

Middle-eastern-type noodling with my new cheapo - The Behringer Hellbabe Wah pedal...

Single track recording (SM 57 knock-off plugged into my handheld digital recorder) -> Straight to my amp/mic'd cab (tiny bit of onboard amp reverb, No FX in the loop.). Just got this pedal a couple of hours ago & I've recorded with the settings it came out of the box with.... Also this is the first wah I've played around with in at least 10 years I think lol...I'm sure I'll be able to coax far better tones out of this box in a while. I'm definitely impressed.... It's a pretty cool/transparent/responsive sounding pedal with a ton of different features/options which will take me a while to get the hang of....but here it is straight out of the box...

"Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Re: NPD...wah pedal from hell

Is the shell plastic? Looks plastic in all the pics I see.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
    Nope...

Comment

Tire surface looks cool. You're a brave man trusting moving parts to behringer!

Comment

Yeah, the shell is plastic - with a metal baseplate, but that's something I probably would'nt even have noticed if I had'nt read about it before tbh. Does'nt look plastic & it's a pretty solid/heavy pedal. As for being brave ..maybe not lol, this thing has NO moving parts at all ..at least none that are internal. And sound-wise it just KILLS, which is what I wanted it for....been messing around with it a bit since I recorded that clip & I've got to say the tonal options are literally endless..

My band's songs don't have any wah solo's.. I don't really use pedals when I gig anyway (apart from some delay in the loop for solo's). The wah will be strictly for bedroom use..

What's ironic is that the last cheap plastic wah I owned (Ibby WF10) would've netted me a handy $200+ if I'd held on to it
        Last edited by Phantasmagoria; 05-18-2014, 11:48 AM.

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
          My band's songs don't have any wah solo's.. I don't really use pedals when I gig anyway (apart from some delay in the loop for solo's). The wah will be strictly for bedroom use..
          He says that now.... Going forward, there will be more wah than Kirk Hammett. haha

congrats on your new toy!
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

haha thanks & maybe ...but I remember being way more partial to my whammy pedal back in the day . I abused that thing till it broke, the wah's ended up being sold/given to my brother

In fact I foresee myself hooking this up to my Mooer pitchbox soon for some serious fun

Youtube

Comment

Another short clip with the "Q" set low this time... (first clip had it high..)

This ones straight into my Randall T2HL head/mic'd Bugera 4x12 cab. Just Guitar -> Pedal -> Amp (Single track - No reverb or FX)

Recorded like the first clip - Cab mic'd with an SM 57 knock-off plugged into my digital handheld recorder's external mic input..

I did'nt want to change my amp's settings so the gain's probably a bit too excessive here..

Youtube

Comment

Working...
              X