banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Late 80's Ibanez Green Distortion Pedal (Not Tube screamer)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late 80's Ibanez Green Distortion Pedal (Not Tube screamer)?

My first distortion pedal which I played through a peavey combo amp was a Green Ibanez distortion pedal. It wasn't a tube screamer.

Does anyone know what this could have been? I would like to find one on ebay.

Re: Late 80's Ibanez Green Distortion Pedal (Not Tube screamer)?

Distortion Charger. Great pedal. Ithink there was alsoa MOSfet distortion in a green box.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
      Distortion Charger. Great pedal. Ithink there was alsoa MOSfet distortion in a green box.
      I just found it on google. It was a DS-10. I got it in 1988, have no idea where it went.

Comment

Did you look behind the mini-fridge?
        Originally posted by DreX
        Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
        The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
        There's no substance to anything I have posted.
        Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
        I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

I was hoping for an SD9 Sonic Distortion thread…
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

The sonic was a great pedal too. I usee to utilize the Distortion Charger as a "amp in a box", on the clean channel of my old 4xxx whatever (2205 1x12) or my Jazz Chorus for practicing late at night when my parents were sleeping. I sold it along with a ton of other 70s and 80s pedals for a frickin ART digital rack unit. What a moron I was.
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
            X