banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Incoming NPD, Just pulled the trigger on a Moog MF Ring!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incoming NPD, Just pulled the trigger on a Moog MF Ring!

Looking forward to it's arrival, should I get the expression pedal too???

Re: Incoming NPD, Just pulled the trigger on a Moog MF Ring!

Think you can hook up more than one exp pedal to them , just depends on how much you like to work a pedal while playing. If you are a set and forget type you might not find it useful. Fun toy has a lot of sounds in it .
    Originally posted by Oinkus
    I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
      Think you can hook up more than one exp pedal to them , just depends on how much you like to work a pedal while playing. If you are a set and forget type you might not find it useful. Fun toy has a lot of sounds in it .
      The MF Ring only has one assignable control for the expression pedal the FREQ knob. You are thinking of the MF- 102 MoogerFooger. That being said the MF Ring is a hell of a pedal. And yes get the expression pedal you can do some cool Whammy stuff. I would suggest the MOOG EP-3 not because they are both MOOG. I had one before I had my MOOG gear and absolutely love it. There was also something cant remember what it was with the Yamaha that it wouldn't work with my Eventide stuff. The MOOG is build like a tank and cheap.

Last edited by Securb; 05-25-2014, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I think I will get the expression pedal too, thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X