Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 volt adaptor

hi guys,
    starting to get a few pedals now, i think i will end up with about 10 or more on my board, i am using 9 v adaptors for the 4 pedals i got so far, but now want to buy 1 unit that would power all 10 pedals, what do you guys use/recommend me to buy ?????? thanks for your time to anwser my post,

all the best, bluesfloyd.

Re: 9 volt adaptor

I use a Boss TU 3 tuner and a couple daisy chains linked together. A One Spot with additional daisy chain will work too , those are about the cheapest solutions to power.
    Originally posted by Oinkus
    I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

I got a 1 amp 9 volt power supply off amazon for five bucks and some daisy chain cables from GFS for another five bucks

*(Sent from my durned phone!)*
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

The Visual Sound One Spot is good for the price, ~$25. If you want to get fancy, the voodoo power is the way to go

Comment

Voodoo labs pedal power cost you some bux but it's one of the better investments i have made in my rig. Can also support 12v and 24v pedals, and drive some pedals with higher power requirements (like fancy digital delays). It's been very reliable for me. They have a few different models depending on what you need.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X