Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch/bank for pedals

hi guys,
    what i am after, is a looper type box that you can preset a patch, so lets say you have 10 pedals on your board, i want some type of looper that if i press switch one i can use pedals 1,5,9 all together, if i press switch two 2,6,7 pedals all together, if i select switch three i could use pedals 7,8,9,10 and so on,
    the multi fx units already let you do this in their units in patch/bank form, it would be good if you had a combination choice with real pedals at the press of one switch, is there gear on the market that would let me do this, please let me know, thanks for your time to reply,

all the best, bluesfloyd

Re: patch/bank for pedals

I know it's not 100% what you're looking for, but you may want to try a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro / GCX system. There are other options, but they tend to provide the same functionality (or less) and cost the same amount or more. It may seem daunting, but the Ground Control Pro is one of the easiest midi controllers to program.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Voodoo Lab makes two systems, one intended for racks and one for pedalboards. (Pricey but nice)

Pedalboard:

Rack:

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Disaster Area has some cool stuff too. True bypass loopers with MIDI control.

I think these work together (confirm prior to ordering! )

Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

I think this only supports 8 pedals, but it might be worth a look anyway,

Comment

Carl Martin Octaswitch MKII
            recommended
            My blog: http://hermeticoguitar.blogspot.com
            My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/hermeticoguitar

Comment

Joyo makes two
              A five pedal and a ten pedal version

Search amazon

*(Sent from my durned phone!)*
              EHD
              Just here surfing Guitar Pron
              RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
              SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
              Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
              Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
              Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
              Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
              GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

http://www.palmer-germany.com/mi/en/...cher-PEOCT.htm this will control 8 pedals - just so happens I have one still in its box in the garage as I decided to go the Voodoo Labs GCX rack path so this unit was only used to check it worked ok

Comment

The Disaster Area DPC-8EZ is what you're looking for if you want something small, relatively inexpensive, and with the most capabilities in its price range.
                  Custom neck-thru strat
                  1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                  1995 PRS CE24
                  D'avanzo #8
                  Breedlove Solo Concert
                  1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                  1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                  1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                  Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
                  X