banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered another pedal. Who wants to take a guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just ordered another pedal. Who wants to take a guess?

New MXR Uni-Vibe?
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

OR... Carbon Copy
      Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

trem. I like me some trem. I wanna build a tremulus lune.
        Originally posted by Funkfingers
        Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

Its not a trem. It is however related to the echorec.
           Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Is it a Vapor Trail?
            Originally posted by crusty philtrum
            And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

No, sir.

It is in a larger pedal casing

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

El Capistan?
                Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

No.

Still bigger.

Comment

Timeline?
                    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Its pro grade

Comment

ad999?
                        Originally posted by Funkfingers
                        Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

Here ya go guys:

It was made by Pro Guitar Shop with TC Electronic and I think it's going to be awesome!

Comment

Nicee!!
                            Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                            Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                              Nicee!!
                              Thank you. Here's hoping I can do it justice.

Comment

Currently, the only thing I am really gassing for is a delay pedal. That video did not help my gas.
                                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X