banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ordered another pedal. Who wants to take a guess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just ordered another pedal. Who wants to take a guess?

The only originals I've played that this pedal replicates are the blue face deluxe memory man, and like 10 mins through the roland space echo that my old bassists dad had when we were younger that we weren't supposed to touch. Just from the video alone they seem pretty damn close to what I remember.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I wasdoing some reading on the TC Electronic website and or would appear that the flashback, alter ego, and flashback x4 can all share toneprints. That would lead me to believe that this new pedal can do the same.

With the recent release of the toneprint editor, I may never buy another delay again.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I know what it is but I had advance insight. You played it at my house didn't you ? Should read all the posts before I open my mouth , there was avideo with the answer geez? Ok you will be bringing that over soon right ?
        Last edited by Oinkus; 06-15-2014, 06:09 AM.
        Originally posted by Oinkus
        I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
          I know what it is but I had advance insight. You played it at my house didn't you ? Should read all the posts before I open my mouth , there was avideo with the answer geez?
          Nope. This one is totally new and I think you're going to dig it.

Comment

I know what it is but I had advance insight. You played it at my house didn't you ? Should read all the posts before I open my mouth , there was avideo with the answer geez? Ok you will be bringing that over soon right ?
            When it comes in I will be bringing it over and you'll play the hell out of it.

Do you have an expression pedal that we can run into it?

Comment

Search for exp pedal came up empty , the guy must have carried it off when I was setting up his RC 50 grrrrr ! I only have a momentary/latching on off and a volume pedal. See if I can locate a couple somewhere
              Originally posted by Oinkus
              I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
                Here ya go guys:

It was made by Pro Guitar Shop with TC Electronic and I think it's going to be awesome!
                Damn! I was reading along and that was my guess when you said Echorec related. congrats on that!
                Originally posted by Rockstar216
                Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho8807 View Post
                  Damn! I was reading along and that was my guess when you said Echorec related. congrats on that!
                  Thanks man. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Comment

Search for exp pedal came up empty , the guy must have carried it off when I was setting up his RC 50 grrrrr ! I only have a momentary/latching on off and a volume pedal. See if I can locate a couple somewhere
                    I may just have to buy one. According to the manual its gotta be 25k

Comment

Working...
                    X