Klon Fever =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klon Fever =)

Got these i last week but wasn't able to run through them until today. Lovin it so far! Very different and feels like an extension of the amp rather than a pedal.

EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Re: Klon Fever =)

Wait, so the ktr is available again? I'm so lost on what's happening with the whole klon saga.

I'm really glad you like it, and I hope bill can get these things produced without too much more trouble.

I see you have two - and I wouldn't ask normally but I know that many klon players like to leave theirs on all the time and use the volume knob to control gain/drive/etc. So, do you use one as a booster? Or for heavier distortion?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

These things are popping up like crazy on eBay. I'm guessing he got some sent out and everyone is trying to cash in.
      Hard Rock - gain on 5 - singing about good times.

Heavy Metal - gain on 10 - screaming about something.

---Gearjoneser
      he was trying to convince her to swing.

That's like taking a Ferrari to a mud bog.--Ginormous

Comment

Originally posted by jimijames View Post
        Wait, so the ktr is available again? I'm so lost on what's happening with the whole klon saga.

I'm really glad you like it, and I hope bill can get these things produced without too much more trouble.

I see you have two - and I wouldn't ask normally but I know that many klon players like to leave theirs on all the time and use the volume knob to control gain/drive/etc. So, do you use one as a booster? Or for heavier distortion?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
        Yeah they just started shipping a few batches to dealers. It's kinda funny and I almost feel bad....People have been on waiting lists for years just waiting and the lists are like almost 2,000 people long per dealer. Well a few dealers were not doing the waiting list thing, it was first come first served. So Just by chance I started looking into it again several days before the pedals were to ship. Then got the emails that they were available and I bought two.

Yeah it's crazy but to be expected...there are a lot popping up for sale all over. I don't plan on selling either of mine, they're very cool =)

Yes, I'm using one for a big clean boost and the other for more dirty tones. So far it's working great!
        EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

I got mine today. Really is cool. I have an aluminum falcon as well... But this is a bit better.
          Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

Someday, they'll be worth $10,000 a piece!
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

kTr is surface mount mass produced too. But it sounds GOOD.
              Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

I've never really gotten into the Klon craze, but I'll gladly try the KTR out when I can.

Comment

My buddy just got one. It sounds pretty good through his Fender Princeton.

Comment

Working...
                  X