• cwebb
    replied
    Re: A/B switch? Would this work?

I love the ultras cleans! I can see why you want that for a clean channel

Leave a comment:

• GEARHEAD8
    replied

Try the Radial ABY . here's the link .. http://www.radialeng.com/bigshotaby.php

a few of the specs : True-bypass ABY amp selector with tuner out
    On-board transformer to eliminate hum & buzz
    180° polarity reverse to phase-match amps
    100% passive, does not require a battery or power
    EVEN SPLIT FOR EACH AMP....

Leave a comment:

• Oinkus
    replied

I use a DOD a/b to swap amps but the A channel is louder then the B channel. This is what you want http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampli...-switch?pfm=sp used one for 82 bucks, The George Lynch model is fancier but 100 bucks or so

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

there are three way switches out there. are you planning on just running one amp at a time? never combining them?

Leave a comment:

• BloodRose
    started a topic A/B switch? Would this work?

A/B switch? Would this work?

Im weeding out some gear and evaluating my amps. The Splawn sounds amazing dirty with a bridge pup, but the marshall jcm absolutely sings with the Jazz neck of my Charvel. (and other neck pups for leads) . Im gonna start playing with the splawn using some pedals to try to get the same type of tone with the neck pup for leads, but for now.
    Can these be switched with an A/B switch? Im guessing so. If so, what A/B is a good one? Are there any 3 channel switches?

The way I wanted to run my rig is one clean amp with my Rockman unit and then one amp for dirty. However, if I cant get the splawn to get me in the same ball park, I may have to go:
    A) Splawn high gain
    B)Jcm800 for neck leads
    C) PV ultra plus clean running thru the rockman

thanks in advance for any insight. Tune in tommorrow when you'll hear Blood ask. "ok, so how do I configure my pedal board with 3 amps?"
Working...
X