banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has any played or seen the new Dunlop CM95 Wah?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any played or seen the new Dunlop CM95 Wah?

This vid is old I know but just wanted to know has anybody played one or heard one since they have been out.
    Last edited by Rockstar216; 06-21-2014, 10:30 AM.
    Originally posted by KBliss
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
    Originally posted by trevorus
    The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Re: Has any played or seen the new Dunlop CM95 Wah?

I'm not much of a wah player, but I do like the rounded, smoother sound of that one. I really hate the piercing highs of a lot of wahs...one of the reasons it's hard for me to play them and thus, to get into them. But this one is nice IMHO.
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Originally posted by GuitarDoc View Post
      I'm not much of a wah player, but I do like the rounded, smoother sound of that one. I really hate the piercing highs of a lot of wahs...one of the reasons it's hard for me to play them and thus, to get into them. But this one is nice IMHO.
      You would like the Joe B. Wah then or the Vertex Axis Wah as well.
      WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
      The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

I've read a couple of reviews of the new Cry Baby "Clyde McCoy" model, and both were very positive about it. The original Clyde McCoy wah was of course a Vox wah, I'm glad that Dunlop has finally taken a shot at recreating the vintage Vox Clyde sound (although the now discontinued Vox Clyde McCoy RI wah was actually manufactured by Dunlop, as was the Vox 847). I really want to try one out, right now I've settled on the BBE wah, which is pretty close to the Clyde McCoy sound, but if Dunlop has really made a wah that sounds like a Vox Clyde McCoy wah, I'm interested. Don't want to pay close to $300 for a wah, but up till now none of the Dunlop wahs sounded anything like my old Clyde McCoy that I had when I was a kid. I don't know if the new one is true bypass, which is something I'd want, but I'm looking forward to trying it out.
        Al

Comment

I don't think this one has a true Bypass.

Comment

That's an easy mod anyway, I was just hoping they got smart and made it true bypass to begin with. Still interested in trying it out.

Al

Originally posted by Rockstar216 View Post
            I don't think this one has a true Bypass.

Comment

Working...
            X