banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have experience with... LA MACHINE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have experience with... LA MACHINE?

So I made the mistake of watching more PGS demos, (you know what I'm talking about), and I saw that they did the MXR La Machine about a month ago and figured, "Hell, I like fuzz so why not?"

This thing sounded Immense. Like some Leviathan-esque beast slouching its way toward Dunwich. (It also has an octave switch that I probably won't use much.)

My question is: Does this pedal actually sound this righteous or is it just Andy's wizardry? We all know that guy can make anything sound awesome.

So, anybody know first-hand what this purple pleasure box is all about?
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Re: Does anybody have experience with... LA MACHINE?

Andy is awesome at PGS lol, sweet how he starts out with some supreme fuzz jamz from the mighty FOO MANCHU, check it:

Comment

Re: Does anybody have experience with... LA MACHINE?

Originally posted by everdrone View Post
      Andy is awesome at PGS lol, sweet how he starts out with some supreme fuzz jamz from the mighty FOO MANCHU, check it:

Yeah, dude! That's the video I was talking about. That cover is already great and Andy kills it.

If it really does sound that...beautiful (?) I have to get one.
       Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X