Clear All

• Finally, NPD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20140624_172959.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	5834078
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Re: Finally, NPD.

Looks very cool. How does it sound? Does it sound 'like' anything we would all know?

Comment

Nice!

I have very little idea of what gear you have. You need to do a family shot.
      Custom neck-thru strat
      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
      1995 PRS CE24
      D'avanzo #8
      Breedlove Solo Concert
      1996 USA Dean Baby Z
      1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
      1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
      Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

I see a Hi Band Flanger back there. Very hip….
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          Looks very cool. How does it sound? Does it sound 'like' anything we would all know?
          It sounds killer. I rarely go for "modeling" gear, but this one is a spot on recreation of 12 delays, each one different and highly tweakable via the toneprint editor. You can literally create your ideal veraion of an Echorec or a Space Echo (both of which actually react like their real world counterparts right out of the box)

Once you throw an expression pedal into the mix things get interesting. You can set the EP to an parameter/set of parameters and get some crazy delay tricks like the end of Karma Police.

All in all, I'm quite happy. I believe this is as close to those storied tape units as I can get I'm thrilled.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
            Nice!

I have very little idea of what gear you have. You need to do a family shot.
            I can make that happen at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
              I see a Hi Band Flanger back there. Very hip….
              Haha, yeah. I have more expensive/high tech flangers, but I keep coming back to the hi-band. I recommend it.

Comment

We need to build you a pedalboard and get you setup properly , you have way too many good pedals not to have a permanent and transportable rig.
                Originally posted by Oinkus
                I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
                  We need to build you a pedalboard and get you setup properly , you have way too many good pedals not to have a permanent and transportable rig.
                  Ain't that the truth. I'd probably need 2 boards at least

You'd love this new one, man.

Comment

I already have one in my closet that is built and giant to test it out on and then we just make you a wood copy of the pedaltrain just like Acemans https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...new-Pedalboard! Nice and easy but it won't break down and you are on your own to find a case for it.We might go wave a couple dollars at hoarder guy he has tons of crappy cases. Or you could buy the PA board Donny has for 100 bucks and use that case? see what the dimensions on the Grande cases are too? I have put 30ish pedals on my big board with extra space wait a sec I have pics!!!! How about that?
                    Originally posted by Oinkus
                    I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
                      I already have one in my closet that is built and giant to test it out on and then we just make you a wood copy of the pedaltrain just like Acemans https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...new-Pedalboard! Nice and easy but it won't break down and you are on your own to find a case for it.We might go wave a couple dollars at hoarder guy he has tons of crappy cases. Or you could buy the PA board Donny has for 100 bucks and use that case? see what the dimensions on the Grande cases are too? I have put 30ish pedals on my big board with extra space wait a sec I have pics!!!! How about that?
                      Groovy board. I'll eventually get a pedal train. I'd like to have a small-ish board that's grab and go as well as a large board that I can pack with a bunch of cool pedals I have.

The only problem is that I'll be tempted to keep buying more. I'm already looking into getting another fuzz pedal.

Comment

Which fuzz do you have now?
                        -IM

Comment

Originally posted by Inder_Cine_Mann View Post
                          Which fuzz do you have now?
                          Heh... I have an old ehx graphic fuzz and an mjm foxey fuzz. I probably have others I've forgotten about, (I have a pedal problem).

Why do you ask, sir?

Comment

Oh, I have a fender blender too.

Comment

That's sexy. I just got my new delay too... I'll make a thread about it later.

Enjoy man. I still love the memory man setting on that thing. I think more than the actual memory man.... :/
                              Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                              Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X