Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: All the multifx are belong to us! (NPD

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
    I'm guessing I can run him pretty close...
    link?

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
      link?
      I don't think I've got any current photos at the moment. I'll see if I can fix that tomorrow.
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Originally posted by Chris of Arabia View Post
        I don't think I've got any current photos at the moment. I'll see if I can fix that tomorrow.
        We need teh prons
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Well it looks like I'm going to have to sell the little MIDI controller I have at the moment and get something bigger that can control all of the devices.

Thanks, AJ.
          Custom neck-thru strat
          1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
          1995 PRS CE24
          D'avanzo #8
          Breedlove Solo Concert
          1996 USA Dean Baby Z
          1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12

Comment

Nice board man!! Really nice!! Almost reminds me of my board!!

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
              Well it looks like I'm going to have to sell the little MIDI controller I have at the moment and get something bigger that can control all of the devices.

Thanks, AJ.

Also, clear out your PMs dudeface.
              Last edited by FretFire; 06-27-2014, 04:02 PM.
              After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Be careful Agile, when you and your girlfriend/wife are looking for a house and you need a down payment, that board will be the first place she'll look.
                Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
                Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
                  Be careful Agile, when you and your girlfriend/wife are looking for a house and you need a down payment, that board will be the first place she'll look.
                  If she looks at the board he'll show her the door.
                   Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookTele View Post
                    Nice board man!! Really nice!! Almost reminds me of my board!!

Except yours is gone, no?
                    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
                    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
                      If she looks at the board he'll show her the door.
                      This.
                      Custom neck-thru strat
                      1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                      1995 PRS CE24
                      D'avanzo #8
                      Breedlove Solo Concert
                      1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

I get anxiety with that many options... I envy those that can handle that much.
                        Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Comment

cool mang! I vicariously browse through your journeys as you chase the pedal tone rainbow

great pedalboard and rig! moar clipz

Comment

It's not the best pic I ever took, but they're all here. Strymon Blue Sky, Boss DD20, Malekko Lofi 616, Strymon Mobius, Bogner Ecstasy Blue, Mesa Flux Drive, Mesa Grid Slammer, Rockbox Boiling Point, Dunlop Fuzz Face, Noel Cornet, Drybell Vibe Machine, Ekko Coca Comp, & the Boss TU2.

Click image for larger version

Name:	917155_495187567279536_1704614120_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	5779818

I was doing fine with it until I got the V30 and the Mobius - now head scratching on how to work out all the loop options with it all. The placement of the Mobius seems to be key, as I want to make use of the Pre/Post loop in conjunction with the effects loop on the V30.
                            Last edited by Chris of Arabia; 06-29-2014, 09:22 AM. Reason: Missed the Ecstasy Blue out

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

I'd recommend doing as so:

Tuner ->Mobius ->Dirt pedals ->out to front end of amp ->fx loop send ->Mobius ->other pedals you want in the loop ->fx loop return. This way you can have the Mobius before all of your drive section, both pedals and amp, as well as after them. And while you can set up pre/post settings per patch, you can also set up an expression pedal to control that parameter on the fly. There are some people that make mini expression pedals into the smallest case there is (it would fit between your tuner and compressor using only the bottom row) that is just a switch so you don't even have to bother with turning a knob.

Oh yeah and killer board by the way.
                              Custom neck-thru strat
                              1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                              1995 PRS CE24
                              D'avanzo #8
                              Breedlove Solo Concert
                              1996 USA Dean Baby Z

Comment

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
                                I'd recommend doing as so:

Tuner ->Mobius ->Dirt pedals ->out to front end of amp ->fx loop send ->Mobius ->other pedals you want in the loop ->fx loop return. This way you can have the Mobius before all of your drive section, both pedals and amp, as well as after them. And while you can set up pre/post settings per patch, you can also set up an expression pedal to control that parameter on the fly. There are some people that make mini expression pedals into the smallest case there is (it would fit between your tuner and compressor using only the bottom row) that is just a switch so you don't even have to bother with turning a knob.

Oh yeah and killer board by the way.
                                That was pretty much what I wanted to aim at, but wasn't entirely sure which side of the Mobius the dirt pedals should go. Time to go a wiring...

Comment

Working...
                                X