New Pedal Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pedal Board

Tonight I'm going to a big farewell jam at a local bar that's closing (about 45-50 people will play in groups of 7-10) and decided that bringing my big pedal board would be frowned upon. So I put together a new, smaller board for the occasion. To be honest, my normal board is starting to feel like overkill for 90% of the stuff my band is currently doing anyway, so with a few adjustments, this could become my gigging board.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140626_144526896.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	5834099

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140626_144531053.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.8 KB
ID:	5834100
    Go Packers!

Re: New Pedal Board

2 Overdrives eh? One for always on and then for a solo boost I would assume?

Anyhow, LOVE the pedal board. I have the Carbon Copy myself. Really sweet sounding delay.

Comment

My regular board has 5 overdrives! :P All with different flavors. However, most of the time when I use that board, I am playing through a 68 Bassman, I use the different overdrives with different guitars. In my old bands, we covered a lot of ground, so I needed a lot of sounds available easily. That's not the case as much anymore, which is one of the reasons this may become a gigging board for me.

To directly answer, yes, the Soul Food will be on 95% of the time, and I'll use the volume knob on my tele for getting a clean sound, and the Custom Badass Overdrive will give me more boost if I need it since I'm not really sure what will be going on tonight. If I gig with this board, I'll probably replace the Custom Badass Overdrive with a Dyna Comp and use only the volume knob for soloing.

And yes, the Carbon Copy rules. It is hands down my favorite pedal that I own.
      Go Packers!

Comment

I could rock that board... Nice.
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
        X