Are Jacques pedals good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Jacques pedals good?

someone is selling this pedal for $120 or i could trade for one im not using. maybe it's worth it?

Re: Are Jacques pedals good?

I know they had a chorus that I really liked, it wad kinda like a small clone but with a high and low eq set.

I'd say go for it. New pedals are great and pedals you don't use anymore make great bargaining chips.

I'd do it.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by astrozombie View Post
      http://www.jacquespedals.com/index.p...oduct=prisoner

someone is selling this pedal for $120 or i could trade for one im not using. maybe it's worth it?

My text tubescreamer-style pedal is 100% guaranteed to be their Tube Blower.

Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

they look fake.

Comment

Lot of love out there for the Fuseblower.

It's a delay. Can it NOT work?

That said - being the pedal bum I am, a lot of cool delay for way less than a buck twenty….
          Originally posted by Bad City
          He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by astrozombie View Post
            they look fake.
            What do you mean?
             Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
              What do you mean?
              Some photos look like the graphic representation of a "stomp box" in a DAW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had their mercerbox - their advertising had me thinking it was going to be the last distortion pedal I ever bought.

I just couldn't bond with it, for whatever reason. Sounded okay, but really nothing special. Maybe if I played one again I'd feel different but it wasn't like a fuzz to me at all - not thick or 'massive' or any other word you might use to describe a fuzz.

But, that's not to say that they don't make great pedals. Just that I didn't like one of their particular pedals haha.
                Originally posted by ImmortalSix
                I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Comment

Working...
                X