Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New pedal day!

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
    You're so close that I'm giving you the victory.
    Yay! What did I win? A UPS delivery tomorrow?

Comment

Just added a Ampeg cab with a 15 to my bass rig yesterday would be pretty dern cool to try that
      Originally posted by Oinkus
      I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

I am a huge Muff afficianado and was pleasantly surprised when I A/B'd the fullsize NYC Pi with the new Nano and found they were identical. The Little Big.Muff didn't even sound close, but the Nano nails it.

I'll have one of those bass nanos eventually but I bought a Black Arts Coven and an Abominable Hail Cannabis recently so I'm going to nail down other FX before indulging in more muffs...
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Originally posted by Oinkus View Post
          Just added a Ampeg cab with a 15 to my bass rig yesterday would be pretty dern cool to try that
          You would love it.
           Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
            I am a huge Muff afficianado and was pleasantly surprised when I A/B'd the fullsize NYC Pi with the new Nano and found they were identical. The Little Big.Muff didn't even sound close, but the Nano nails it.

I'll have one of those bass nanos eventually but I bought a Black Arts Coven and an Abominable Hail Cannabis recently so I'm going to nail down other FX before indulging in more muffs...
            I was gonna buy the Black Arts Destroyer, but for $80 this can't be beat.

You're right about the LBM, it was not even close to the BMP. The XO series muffs are kinda weird, hence why when I saw the Nano Bass Muff I jumped at it. The standard XO sized bass muff has a three way switch that can engage a bass boost to compensate, this one doesn't have it because its nit needed.
             Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Working...
            X