X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korg SDD-3000 in a pedal....

And yes Korg owns the Vox brand....

Re: Korg SDD-3000 in a pedal....

Oh, that is just awesome! Red Rocks in a Box.

Edit: And I wrote that before I scrolled down and saw the AC30s on oriental rug photo.
    Another Edit: Or the video on MusicRadar, talking about how Korg developed the pedal with help from U2s guitar tech.
    Last edited by Rich_S; 07-11-2014, 07:45 AM.
    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

I will not buy another delay. I will not buy another delyay. I will not buy another delay. I will not buy another delay. I will not buy another delay.

I'm probably going to buy another delay.
       Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I like how they gave a nod to the original unit with the knobs and buttons.

The ability to set a tap-related interval for left and right delays independently looks like what I've been waiting for, at least if the feedback is shared in some way. I want U2 flavored ping pong, not totally independent delays. If I could just get a non-corrupted version of the manual I could find out.

Comment

Working...
        X