Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bogner Uberschall for $129

Originally posted by dominus View Post
    The Okko Dominator sounded exactly like the YouTube demo.

I just recently got a Pisdiyauwot. Not bad, but a little noisy. I like the TightMetal better.
    Fascinating. I haven't experienced any noise from my Pisdiyauwot but I don't doubt your experience. I love mine.
     Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Noooo! I missed out! All there is now is a T-Rex Reverb pedal. I've thought about getting the Uberschall pedal and at that price it was a no brainer. If it doesn't work out for any of you that grabbed one, please pass along the deal. Thanks!

Comment

Thought there was some lust for that pedal around here , got to love a stupid deal! No new pedals for me for a long time , I have 2 sets of pickups and some hardware to buy still. Xotic EP Boost is first on the list.
        Originally posted by Oinkus
        I had Big Flannel over here the other night , cleaned up his Tele and did some setup on it , took out the camera and set it down on the desk. I am easily distrac

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
          Snagged one. I'll tell you, in a week or two, if it was worth the bucks.
          Looking forward to sound clips.

Comment

musiciansfriend isn't selling many bogner pedals. I just ordered the red and got a pretty good discount on it, no questions asked. Trying to move that inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
              Fascinating. I haven't experienced any noise from my Pisdiyauwot but I don't doubt your experience. I love mine.
              Put an overdrive in front?

Actually, I need to check my power supply setup, everything was noisy the other day.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
              @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by qaiso View Post
                musiciansfriend isn't selling many bogner pedals. I just ordered the red and got a pretty good discount on it, no questions asked. Trying to move that inventory
                Did you just outright ask for a discount or use a coupon code?
                Wanted: 1982 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Serial Number 82232531.

Comment

Originally posted by Gone_Shootin View Post
                  Recently, they had an excellent deal for Independence Day. 10% off $149, 12% off $200 and 15& off $349 and up. You had to call and tell them what you were looking to buy and they'd apply a discount. It was great because it applied to products that normal were not included in discounts, I.e. EQD, Bogner, etc.
                   Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Gone_Shootin View Post
                    Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
                    Recently, they had an excellent deal for Independence Day. 10% off $149, 12% off $200 and 15& off $349 and up. You had to call and tell them what you were looking to buy and they'd apply a discount. It was great because it applied to products that normal were not included in discounts, I.e. EQD, Bogner, etc.
                    They have this sale going on most of the time now. I just called in to ask what the final price would be for the pedal and they offered a one time coupon on the phone. The uberschall is now discontinued. So that means the bogner pedals aren't moving very much at mf, just trying to get rid of. Pay attention, maybe the blue or red will be next.

Comment

Well, I guess they will be in stock at musiciansfriend soon. But the site has them listed at $250 again

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
                        if it was blue or red I'd probably do it
                        Yeah, I really want a Red, but Im too broke to get anything..
                        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

There are too many badass boutique "companies" (read: one or two-person operations) that will generate immaculate artwork for you to stress too hard about these things.

Have I ever mentioned the Black Arts Coven? Because Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven Black Arts Coven. Thank me later.
                          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Working...
                          X