Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Boss RI pedals ?

Has anyone seen this ?
    Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Re: New Boss RI pedals ?

Not seen it, am highly interested in the delay. Any guess on the price range of these?

Comment

Just ran across this, sounds interesting. The new Blues Cube seems pretty neat too.

BOSS launches new gear! WAZA CRAFT series BD-2W Blues Driver, SD-1W Super OverDrive, DM-2W Delay and more!
      Last edited by Nacho8807; 07-15-2014, 05:48 AM.
      Originally posted by Rockstar216
      Musician thinking - nice strat, looks like a 62, that Marshall JCM 800 sounds great, the lead guitarist could use a bit less treble

Bar patron thinking - Wonder if these guys know "Free bird"?

Comment

I freaking hate Summer.
         Originally Posted by DreX

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank- View Post
          Not seen it, am highly interested in the delay. Any guess on the price range of these?
          NO IDEA . . .

. . . but i can tell you now already, that analog delay is NOT gonna be in the all analog MXR Carbon Copy price range !!!
          Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

Comment

Originally posted by Big Flannel View Post
            I freaking hate Summer.
            Everyone else wants a new boss, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nacho8807 View Post
              Just ran across this, sounds interesting. The new Blues Cube seems pretty neat too.

http://www.bossus.com/go/boss_snamm_2014/

I wonder if SeaSick Steve's success had anything to to with the inspiration of creating the two Blues Cubes ?

I know he is using vintage all-valve amps now, but he did start out (...his gritty modern'ish blues) with a Roland Cube after all.

Comment

No HM-2W?

Lame.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
                @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
                  No HM-2W?

Lame.
                  That and the DM-2w would be magic.

I don't mean to be a jerk, but some people bring out my compartmentalized rage, and I think that's their idea of victory. I wouldn't bother asking people to be civil on the internet though, just hide them in my basement and move on. Call the authorities any time you feel it necessary.

Comment

I just came here to post something about it. Three words:

FI

NAL

LY!

My Japanese SD-1 hasn't left my board in over 20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
                      No HM-2W?

Lame.
                      It'd cost like $400. It's a really complicated pedal, including a dozen clipping diodes, 4 ICs and gyrator circuits for the EQ.
                      Originally posted by Funkfingers
                      Music is for life. Without parole.

Comment

The Dm-2W is listed on Anderton's with a preorder price of £135.

Comment

^Fantastic, 10 bucks more than the carbon copy, not bad. I've always liked the the boss switch, this could replace or add as a reliable option to my unpredictable memory boy

Comment

Originally posted by jon the art guy View Post
                            It'd cost like $400. It's a really complicated pedal, including a dozen clipping diodes, 4 ICs and gyrator circuits for the EQ.
                            I just built one and there are 3 ICs and 6 diodes... it's far from being that bad.

Comment

Kind of surprised it took this long. Waiting on the CE-2W and BF-2W in wave two.
                              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
                              X